Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome


I would like to welcome you to my new blog. This isn't something I ever thought I would be doing, but as life has taken some crafty turns lately, I decided that there is no time like now to start!!

With this first post, I will post a card that I recently made for our weekly challenge over on Copic Buzz on Papercraft Planet. The image used for this card is from Penny Black and is called "ginger". I have had this stamp for almost a year and haven't had the right time to use it until now. Our challenge was to use pink and brown in our design.
Thank you for stopping by my little blog and looking at my work. I hope to post every day, however, as we all know, sometimes every day doesn't happen like you wish. I look forward to meeting some great artists and friends on here.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment