Monday, August 31, 2009

Cards for Heros

Just a quick update for you all. A date has been set for us to have our "Cards for Hero's" day making cards for our soldiers to send to their families. We have chosen October 10 at 2PM. We will be meeting at my home and I will provide all supplies needed to make the cards (please bring your own adhesive if possible) and all I ask is that you give a donation to help cover the costs of the supplies. I will have snacks to keep you going on this great task and fun will be had by all!! Please RSVP if you are going to be able to make it to this celebration, so that I know I have enough supplies for everyone. My email is janiga475@hotmail.com or you can leave me a comment on here as well.
Thanks again for your support of this great cause!!

No comments:

Post a Comment