Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baby shower invitation


I have the great honor of being asked to make invitations for my nephew's wife's baby shower coming in October. As we all know, September isn't too far away, so I need to get a jump on these, as I have to make 29 of them.

For this card, I cut the card base with the Nestabilities Label One largest die leaving a little bit of room at the top so the fold wasn't cut. Then I took my pp (by Heidi Grace Designs) and cut that with the same die, but using the whole thing so you can't see the card fold. I colored "ginger" from the CC Designs set "Oh Baby" with my Copic markers, cut her out and put foam squares behind her to lift her off the page. I then took the smallest Label One die and cut out the sentiment from that same set. I added a little bit of cocoa ink around the edges of the sentiment and also put that on a foam square. I added some ribbon I got at Michaels and that's it!!

I hope all of you had a great day, as I did, and hope to see you back here tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. ohh Tina the cards are adorable ! I love it, so cute. that CCD image is the cutest preggo image I have seen in a long time.
    Hugs Annita

    ReplyDelete