Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Mice


Yah I'm finally back for a new post!!! I have been so busy it isn't even funny, but I will be wrapping up my seasonal job in the next week or so and then the packing and moving begins.
Anyway, on to the project. Today I have a cute little treat that I made for our company Christmas party. They are cute little mice made from chocolate dipped cherries, kisses, slivered almonds and some icing for the eyes. My husband and I made these together and it was a lot of fun, not to mention that you get lots of chocolate on your fingers and there are always some leftover cherries. haha.
Well, I hope you enjoy my little bit of inspiration today. Have a great Thursday and a wonderful Christmas if I don't make it back by then.

1 comment:

  1. merry christmas the day after my friend,oh those mice look so good.cant wait till you get settled to come back and hang out with us.i miss ya.Well sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete