Friday, October 30, 2009

Too cute


Hi everyone, sorry it has been so long since I have updated my blog. I have started a new seasonal job to help cover Christmas and they have been giving me a ton of hours. Anyway, on to the card. haha

Today I have for you a card that I made for my nephews 2nd birthday. I thought this image by Mo's Digital Pencil was just perfect since this little guy looks like he's about that age and trying to figure the world out all on his own. I colored with Copics (of course), distressed the edges and put a big Happy Birthday in the middle.

Well, thanks for looking, I hope you like it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Tina. Love that image from Mo. I think I met you at the Copic Certification class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!!! It is such a cute card!!!!

    ReplyDelete