Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bookmark



Today I am posting a little bookmark that I made for my daughter. She had mentioned to me that she wanted one and thought I would whip one up for her. Can't hurt to encourage reading, right?
This bookmark was made with clear cardstock from PTI, PP by My Minds Eye, rubons by DCWV and misc. fibers. It was quick and easy to make with my Coluzzle Tags template that I got from CTMH.
I am sorry that I have been MIA lately, I have been working on baby shower invitations and also getting ready for my CTMH new catalog launch party this Saturday.
Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time in my corner of the world. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tina love the bookmark its great my honey is a book reader i should try to make one for him.

    ReplyDelete