Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Little kisses


Hello everyone, how are you today? I am good today!! I just got a great little surprise, my neighbor rang the bell and brought over some homemade, hot out of the oven, blueberry crisp. YUMMO. We have the best neighbors, they are always bringing us goodies (I think that's how they stay so thin). They are just the sweetest retired couple ever!!

Anyway, on to the other fun stuff!! Today I have a card that features an image by Mo's digital pencil. This image is just sooooo cute!!! I love all of the details in it and it was so fun to color!! I made a card for this image for the Copic Buzz challenge this week. This week Jana is asking us to use your Copics to color your embellishments with. I have the airbrush system (just like the starter kit) and have only used it a handfull of times, but I have to say I do love it and look forward to getting an air compressor to hook it up to!! Besides all of that, I added stickles to the girls coat and white flocking to both coats. I also added Polor White Flowersoft for the snow at their feet (and a little on the back of her coat). The big snowflakes I got at Hobby Lobby in their Christmas department (Yes, they have Christmas stuff out already) and put dew drops in the centers after airbrushing them. The dp is from Alpine Frost collection by SEI (I just love their paper).

Thanks for stopping everyone!! Now go get crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment